Could you benefit from a Web Application which works
seamlessly online AND offline when you are working in remote or hazardous
areas, or just have bad internet?
We are working with our customers on building exciting new cloud-based
applications that can work offline without the need for mobile or desktop apps.
.….Basically, a web application that does not need to be
connected to the internet all the time but continues to work as if it is.
What are the benefits of this type of technology?
- · Low development costs: due to shorter development time and a single application to cover all requirements.
- · One application: which works on desktop, tablet, and phone.
- · Faster and better performance: working with cached data
- · Looks fantastic: using the latest technologies aligning with Google Chrome.
- · Instant updates with no installation: delivered by your Chrome browser like any other website.
- · Secure: using HTTPS
What are the types of uses for a web application which
can be used offline?
- · Collecting data offshore or in hazardous locations.
- · Needing to work while on the move and travelling.
- · Completing forms with customers at locations with unknown phone or internet connectivity.
- · Avoiding persistent internet problems.
Contact us at DEV4 for a quick demonstration or to discuss your ideas.
19 Jul 2021
by Gail Henderson